Census of Canada, 2006: aggregate and geographic reference statistics
These data are for use by University of Toronto faculty, students, and staff,
for academic research and teaching purposes only.
Links to data are IP-address restricted.
Off campus University of Toronto users must first log in to
- Do not share any microdata with anyone not a University of Toronto faculty, student, or staff member.
- Do not attempt to identify individual respondents.
- Do not link microdata to administrative records.
- Do not use these data for contracted research with outside funding.
|Geographic attribute file
|2006-2001 dissemination area correspondence file
Problems with data or documentation? Contact
- SDA is a set of programs for the documentation and analysis of
survey data. These programs are developed and maintained by the
Computer-assisted Survey Methods Program (CSM)
at the University of California, Berkeley.
More information about these programs is available at the
SDA Web site.
Created: 2004/09/08; Last updated: 2011/02/10