These data are provided by Statistics Canada under the terms of the Data Liberation Initiative (DLI) licence.
The data are for use by faculty, students, and staff of DLI member institutions, for academic research and teaching purposes only.
Links to data are IP-address restricted. Off campus University of Toronto users must first log in to myaccess.
- Do not share any microdata with anyone who is not a University of Toronto faculty, student, or staff member.
- Do not attempt to identify individual respondents.
- Do not link microdata to administrative records.
- Do not use these data for contracted research with outside funding.
- Do acknowledge the source of your data.
|Survey on the vitality of official- language minorities (SVOLM), 2006||Data||Documentation|
|Ethnic diversity survey, 2002 [Revised]||Data||Documentation|
|Aboriginal peoples survey, 2012 -new||Data||Documentation|
|Aboriginal peoples survey, 2006: adults||Data [Reloaded 2011-09-08]||Documentation|
|Aboriginal peoples survey, 2006: children and youth ages 6 to 14||Data [Reloaded 2011-09-08]||Documentation|
|Aboriginal peoples survey, 2001: adults off reserve||Data [Reloaded 2011-08-17]||Documentation|
|Aboriginal peoples survey, 2001: children off reserve||Data [Reloaded 2011-09-08]||Documentation|
|Aboriginal peoples survey, 1991 (adults)||Data||Documentation|
Problems with data or documentation? Contact CHASS Support
- SDA is a set of programs for the documentation and analysis of survey data. These programs are developed and maintained by the Computer-assisted Survey Methods Program (CSM) at the University of California, Berkeley. More information about these programs is available at the SDA Web site.
Created: 2005/01/03; Last updated: 2015-04-14