Survey of approaches to educational planning (SAEP)
These data are provided by Statistics Canada under the terms of the
Data Liberation Initiative (DLI) licence.
The data are for use by faculty, students, and staff of DLI member instititions,
for academic research and teaching purposes only.
Links to data are IP-address restricted.
Off campus University of Toronto users must first log in to
- Do not share any microdata with anyone who is not a University of Toronto faculty, student, or staff member.
- Do not attempt to identify individual respondents.
- Do not link microdata to administrative records.
- Do not use these data for contracted research with outside funding.
- Do acknowledge the source of your data.
Problems with data or documentation? Contact
- SDA is a set of programs for the documentation and analysis of
survey data. These programs are developed and maintained by the
Computer-assisted Survey Methods Program (CSM)
at the University of California, Berkeley.
More information about these programs is available at the
SDA Web site.
Created: 2005/09/06; Last updated: 2005/09/06