These data are for use by University of Toronto faculty, students, and staff,
for academic research and teaching purposes only.
Links to data are IP-address restricted.
Off campus University of Toronto users must first log in to
- Do not share any microdata with anyone not a University of Toronto faculty, student, or staff member.
- Do not attempt to identify individual respondents.
- Do not link microdata to administrative records.
- Do not use these data for contracted research with outside funding.
- Do acknowledge the source of your data. For assistance, contact
|Comparative study of ethnic minorities in California; political participation of ethnic minorities in the 1980s, 1984
Print documentation available in UT/DLS.
Problems with data or documentation? Contact
- SDA is a set of programs for the documentation and analysis of
survey data. These programs are developed and maintained by the
Computer-assisted Survey Methods Program (CSM)
at the University of California, Berkeley.
More information about these programs is available at the
SDA Web site.
Created: 2006/06/19; Last updated: 2006/06/19